Saturday, January 5, 2008

First Ever Blog - Up and Running!

I DID IT!


I've been called a twerp, a techno-moron, a Luddite (I'm sure there are many others I don't choose to remember) but I have now officially entered the new century, by managing to set up this MaisyBrownReproRetro blog!

I'll mainly be talking about my Maisy Brown designs that you can find in my etsy store (www.MaisyBrownReproRetro.etsy.com), because that is what takes up most of my time these days, but I also hope to write posts about the things that interest me, and my life.

I've yet to figure out how to post photos, but I guess that will come. For now, hooray for me and my brand new blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW I am so impressed. My blog looks like a bomb exploded compared to this. Love the stuff about coutour. Sixsisters